Mountain West Mothers Milk

Only 30 percent of newborn ICU mothers can supply enough milk for their premature infant. Nonprofit milk banks like the Mountain West Mother's Milk Bank are there to support the other 70 percent who either cannot express any milk or express quantities too low for infant sustainability.